On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 09:24:17AM +0800, Sandy Harris scripsit:
> On 2/14/10, Graydon <o...@uniserve.com> wrote:
> >  What you want is a mottled matte dark green and dark blue camera; much
> >  harder to see.  (Though much less useful if you mottle the lenses...)
>
> Getting close?
> http://www.pentaximaging.com/slr/K-x_Navy/

Still rather glossy, but probably better than pure black for low
observability at night.  I remember one of the two greens as being
pretty good, too.

Of course, if Frank starts wandering about in a ghillie suit, someone's
going to object, even on Queen Street West.

-- Graydon