On 2/13/2010 1:30 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 1:07 PM, Mark Roberts<m...@robertstech.com>  wrote:
Cotty wrote:

Well, the deed is done - it's in the lap of the Gods now.

I've posted off the proposal, synopsis and test DVD for the PDML
documentary to a production company who I have a contact at. She's going
to take a look and get back to me. Of course, just because she thinks
it's not something they want to fund doesn't mean it's no good, just
that it's not for them.

In that case she's going to put me in touch with producers who would be
more amenable to the style and type of documentary I have proposed, so I
am hopeful.
Just so you know: I refuse to do any nude scenes. But Doug says he
might be persuaded.
I'll do thongs but thats it.

Dave

Oh God's it just keeps getting worse and worse.

("Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up")

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the
interface subtly weird.\par
}