Christian, when you decide to do what you suggest, do give me a call - I'll give you a hand ;-).

Boris

On 2/9/2010 12:28 AM, Christian wrote:
If you don't put a book together with all your street photos (and
another one with the bike stuff), I'll steal it all and publish one myself!

Beautiful shots, frank. wish you were here to show off VA, DC and MD in
the snow. I just can't seem to get a decent image together other than
stupid snapshots. Probably why I'm so bitter about the weather these
days... sigh.