Dave,
I do like those color shots, thanks for posting.
2a is my favorite, for the see-thru appearance enhancing the forlorn look.
3a is a pretty straight shot.
I think I'd like 1a a bit better with fewer branches.
The barn itself has plenty of detail, color, and interest.
The branches seem to compete with that.
Regards,  Bob S.