yeah we had a bunch of those too... it was a big disappointment
and now everything is iced over, people are bedded in hospital
hallways and they don't have the gear or manpower to scrape the ice
off even the major sidewalks... briliiant... never _misunderestimate_
- to quote Dubya the Brain Bush - nature