Eric Featherstone wrote:
On 17/02/2010, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/r/pentax-kx?

Anyone know of a better deal than this?  Anyone dealt with them?

As Ecke said Pixmania is French. I'm sure I've bought something from
them at some point (Kodak CX6330 possibly, or memory card for it) long
ago. You might also want to try SRS though they're a bit more. They've
been in the same shop in Watford since the early '90s at least.
http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/c/394/Pentax-K-x-Digital-Cameras.html

Thanks for all the replies. I thought their low prices must be too good to be true. I can wait.