On 2/18/2010 3:22 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: "Bob W"
> Small plane just crashed less than 1/2 mile from my work > office. I can see the smoke. Geesh, wish I had brought my > camera today. Read about it here:
> > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html

Wow, that's amazing - something on Fox News confirmed as true!

"The Department of Homeland Security said Thursday it does not believe the crash was an act of terrorism."

Oh, really?

Hard as it is to believe the DOH's, (you'd think that someone would have seen that acronym coming), even a broken clock, (analog), is right twice a day. Not to say they're right this time either, just saying...

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}