2010/2/18 John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>:
> It was violence directed against innocent third parties for the purpose of
> making a political statement and/or influencing government policies.
>
> That makes it terrorism in my book whether he was affiliated with any group
> or not.

hmmm...

The lone "terrorist" is more often a person suffering from mental
illness. He/she may express disdain towards particular political
issues, but mostly they're out of sync with the world in general. For
reasons that has nothing to do with terrorism.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com