On Feb 19, 2010, at 2:27 AM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

> Dave,
> I think this is the best set yet.
> It conveys a lot of action.
> And #5 with the boats is a stunner.

Thanks, Bob.  That was my favourite shot as well*.  I liked the rolling hills
in the background.  At all of the events I'd been trying to use the boats as
background elements but this was the first time the course went really close to
one so I took the opportunity.  I was also glad to get a lifeguard in there as
they've been quite hard to shoot.

Don't ask me who Yvonne is.

* Except maybe #1 with the prominent "www.multisport.net.nz" billboard ;)  The
organiser had a couple of those printed for me because I featured the races on
my site.

Dave