All my images in the Pentax Gallery, taken with a 28-80mm lens were with
this lens. I've owned this lens since new, over 22 years. One of my most
often used lens.

It is built like a tank, with what almost appears to be
rubber armor.
Close focuses to .25 meters.
Shows signs of use, not abuse. Optically perfect. No haze, fungus or
scratches. Zoom & focus ring operate smoothly.

Somewhere between EX and EX+ (per KEH)
EX+ "Excellent Plus" = Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under close inspection. Glass very clean.

EX*  "Excellent" = Shows moderate wear. May have small dents
and/or dings and slight finish wear. Glass may have slight marks and/or
blemishes that will not affect picture quality

Includes both Pentax caps & a 58mm Tiffen Haze-1 filter.

$ 40.00 USD - Buyer pays shipping.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f