Yet Another Non-Paying Job.

Still, it should be fun.

The local bike mag in which I had a photo published last summer is
getting their spring issue together (it published quarterly).  One
article is a sort of person-in-the-street interview, a "question of
the month".  Today I wander about with a very attractive young lady as
she asks cyclists the question and records their answer.  Then I snap
their photo and it should all be in the upcoming issue.

When they asked me if I wanted to do it, it sounded like they thought
it would be boring, and I said, "Are you kidding?  This is what I do
weekends anyway - take pictures of people and their bikes on the
streets of Toronto.  Sounds like fun!"

And so I'm off...

cheers,
frank