The last page says "the end" followed by another that hypes the author.

On Feb 21, 2010, at 14:28 , mike wilson wrote:

Stan Halpin wrote:

Loaded ok for me. Browser or ISP issue?

Shrug. How many pages did you get? My series ends with "And if they say that all your dreams are too big to come true you tell them that I told you...." which sort of makes sense for an adult but I think is probably far too enigmatic for a child to comprehend. If it said "tell them what I told you" it would make sense as an anding.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html