Ok so it isn't Friday -- I only have 6 things up... (if you see fewer, that means someone went for a BIN)

two are photography books... I've got a lot of watchers on three items. For you guys with wives - there is a Coach handbag that is super at a very good price... which i mention because I'm shocked
nobody has grabbed it...

What is annoying about ebay these days, is that items that get the most searches are the hardest to sell for those of us who only list a few items... we don't get up to the front of the back in searches...

No, I didn't buy the Coach bag retail - or anything else on there, except the Joel Meyerowitz exhibition
book...

Thanks,
ann