Paul, at home my computer screen has approximately the size of A4 paper (may be even slightly bigger) with a bit more on the sides. Thusly, if I open a landscape picture in LR to fit the screen, it actually looks pretty good. Yes, I know it is not equal to print, but this is not equal to web-sized image either.

Having said that - I looked at 100% crops, yes, I did pixel-peep if that's what you mean and I also looked at fit-the-screen images.

They look impressive. And Sony color fidelity is superb as well...

I am not saying that my camera is bad. Nor am I saying that it is not enough for I am doing. I am only saying that it is likely that full frame camera will be better in IQ department, that's all. And if the next round of price wars will bring the price of FF cameras to $1500-$1800 level - I surely would be one of those people whom Tom meant virtually. Galia will then inherit the K-7, which befits her better due to its size and generally better speed and precision and K10D will finally be out of service.

Though Godfrey maintains that 6MP is enough, and it probably is, to my mind it is very much like being able to drive fast 'cause one knows how to extract all from one's car or simply to buy a car with bigger engine. I realize that it is likely that Godfrey's skills and tools besides his camera are better than mine. I am perfectly fine with that. But nonetheless, I see no reason to look down at FF as it keeps proving itself over and over.

Boris