----- Original Message ----- From: "P N Stenquist"
Subject: Re: On FF but without intent to start a flame

The 60-250 is the only DA* lens that reportedly covers 135 format, and it's said to be not as happy in the corners at that dimension. These lenses were obviously made for APS.

Perhaps I'll check that out when my 60-250 comes back from having it's almost unused AF motor replaced. I did stick my 55/1.4 onto a film body and it seems to cover the format, and from what I've read, the new 100mm macro covers the 135 format as well.

William Robb