If Pentax announces a FF DSLR body, I'll take a long, hard look at what it offers. IF it offers enough increase in utility (a given I expect), and IF I can afford it (the REAL sticking point), I'll buy it.

Otherwise, I'll keep shooting the K10D until I can afford to move up to a good used K20D or the K7 drops in price enough I can afford it. Either one would give me more than what I have now, but I'm having to count my pennies carefully at the moment, so they're both still a "want", not a "need".