2010/2/23 John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>:
> If Pentax needs FF, we'll see Pentax FF, and they'll deal with the lens
> problem however they have to.

Definately!

Combine that with a mental separation of the con- and pro-sumer market
on one hand, and the professional market on the other, and you
probably have the Main Reason why Pentax does not pursue both a Fool's
Format in K-mount and a digital 645.

I say Fool's Format, because I perceive the arguments of 135 format
over APS-C as mostly otherbrand penis envy.

Sorry if this ignites someone's flames, it's just my opinion.

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com