2010/2/23 Joseph Tainter <jtain...@mindspring.com>:

> It's curious also that they haven't "dissed" any of their 645 lenses.

The 35mm f/3.5 hit the market after the rumors had first began leaking
of a digital medium format. I tested it on the *istD, and found it
better corrected for chromatic errors than the 31mm, and on par with
regards to sharpness. I strongly believe that the 35mm is designed for
digital. I suspect also the 45-85 zoom is, and possibly the 33-55
zoom.

Then again, I'm not sure I discern the distinction between "dissed"
and discontinued.

Jostein, in "dis"-mode. :-)

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/