2010/2/24 Sandy Harris <sandyinch...@gmail.com>:

> Ouch! Does anyone know if the 55 1.4 SDM exhibits the problem?
> Or is it only the zooms?

I wouldn't know but it is making me question the wisdom of Pentax in
terms of both design and QC. I can't be apologetic of them much longer
if this goes on. I might just sell that lens and stick with the screw
drivers; I don't have the means for any other choices. Too much spent
on tripod, head, quick release system, rails and t/s bellows -
novoflex must be loving me by now...
As far as SDM goes, I won't buy another one for more than half price
in a long time to come yet
Cheers
Ecke