all I call my own

da 18-250
dfa 50 (going up for sale)
dfa 100 (going up for sale the moment I have the wr version
novoflex auto aperture bellows and 60/4 auto bellows noflexar
(inactively fs, i.e. no ebay listing etc)

plus (positively not an option for this)

da* 16-50 (always on)
novoflex t/s bellows and 80/4 schneider apo digitar (insanely
expensive as by my wallet but got mine dirt cheap so no fun to
replace)

wanted: focal lengths filling the mm/iq gaps in my kit

cheers
ecke