----- Original Message ----- From: <m...@robertstech.com>

Subject: Re: On FF and other "must have" features

I'm not that familiar with the Canon line-up so this may not be a
valid comparison, but a couple of weeks ago I tried out one of my
students' Canon Rebel T1i (EOS 500D) and the low-light AF wasn't as
good as my K20D. (I'm not sure how old the Canon is or how much
cheaper than the K20D it may be.)

The Rebel is the bottom feeder in Canon's line. It would be most embarassing for Pentax if the Rebel outperformed what was, up until not long ago, the Pentax flagship camera.

William Robb