On 2/25/2010 9:23 PM, ann sanfedele wrote:

Bob Sullivan wrote:

Well Happy Birthday!     Bob S.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:53 PM, Christine  Aguila
<cagu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: On FF and other "must have" features

Bob W wrote:

Piss off little roo eater. <;-)

Hehehe...

Haven't had roo in a few months.

I tried a recipe with it a few weeks ago. Shredded it, mixed it up
with some egg whites and sugar, made a roo meringue. Won't

do it again

though - it kept coming back on me.

Nice try but, that's a boomerang joke.

See - it's come back on me again. I knew I'd rue it.

You should have made one of those for Christine today, since it's her
50th birthday. Many happy returns and all that...

lol--too bad 50 ain't a boomerang number--one hits 50 then boomerangs back
to 30!  Cheers, Christine

I wrote Christine off list a few hours ago... got a reply just a bit ago and answered her with Happy Birthday and pointed out the 50 is the new 30... before reading the post above! lol..

ann

Based on this list 50 is the new 14.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}