On 2010-02-26 17:35 , Rob Studdert wrote:
On 27/02/2010, Bong Manayon<bongmana...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 8:08 AM, Rob Studdert<distudio.p...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Just a gmail test to see if this new email gets incorporated into the

No, I did not...I'm seeing a different thread.

As I expected, thanks ;-(

it's widely known (and complained about) that gmail threading is by subject, not respecting in-reply-to or references; Google doesn't officially define how conversations are threaded (i presume because they reserve the option of changing the criteria), but for support, i present the unofficial FAQ:

<http://blogoscoped.com/gmail-faq.html#what_are_gmail_conversations>

so if you and Bong are actually seeing this segment of the thread broken out in the gmail web interface, something very strange is happening