David Savage wrote:

Today I spent 5 hours wandering the streets of Fremantle with a few
photographer friends. We were very obvious, and we didn't get any
particularly strange looks (we do silly looking things when we get
together).

The only time the cops approached us is after we talked a couple of
pretty little things to pose on the median strip in the centre of the
main street with cars driving past on either side. And they were more
concerned for us getting hit by an idiot driver, than the fact.

Will there be a Freo flickr soon?

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc