On Feb 27, 2010, at 5:10 PM, William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "P N Stenquist"
Subject: Re: UK: Photographer films his own 'anti-terror' arrest, February 2010

Of course. But if no one ever intervened, we'd all be goose stepping today. You gotta go with your gut sometimes.

Yup, pick out the one time we should of but didn't, and conveniently forget about the times we shouldn't of but did as justification.
Good on ya, you are, if nothing else, highly predictable.

Peace and happiness, Bill.

William Robb