Big congrats to Canada. My husband said it was a great game. As my husband said, "Of course we wanted the home boys to win, but it was great to see an outstanding game with our good neighbors to the north. We're happy for Canada." Good to see folks are celebrating. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:27 PM
Subject: PESO - Golden Celebration

On my way home a couple of hours ago, there were still a few young
people on the street, celebrating our gold medal win in hockey:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2010/02/golden-celebration.html

For a few hours after the game Yonge Street (Toronto's main street)
was solid with honking cars and waving flags.  The young kids in the
photo were sort of stragglers - probably had a few drinks, but seemed
to be having fun.

Hope you enjoy.  Comments always welcome.

cheers,
frank