Cosina makes all of the ZF, ZK, ZE and ZS series lenses and most of
the ZM rangefinder lenses. Sony makes the ZA series AF lenses (which
are in Sony mount), Zeiss itself makes a couple of the more complex ZM
lenses. It's Sony, not Zeiss, which is keeping AF to itself.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca