On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Bruce Walker <bruce.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is the interior of the Rosebud as well maintained as the sign?  I'd imagine
> that about three of every four bar stools would be broken or missing.
>
> Hey, if you shoot in the Rosebud you should get lots of ceilings in the
> frame. :-)
>
> Excellent image, Frank.

I've not really looked in the windows.  In my mind it's got children's
sleds all over the wall...

;-)

What I really wanted to do last night was capture the sign with a bit
more environment (ie:  sidewalk, pedestrians, streetscape), but there
just weren't many people walking by just then.  9:00pm is too early
for the Queen West party crowd, I guess.

Thanks for the comment, Bruce.

cheers,
frank