On 5 March 2010 08:56, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> The Greater Boston PDML meet took place last night. John Graves and
> Miserere couldn't make it but Sam Longley showed up and we had a
> surprise visit from Christine of www.crapmanagement.com and her
> husband. Seems she's been lurking on list and decided to stalk us.
> Amazingly, after observing us from a distance she introduced herself
> and we had a nice chat. We're already planning for a possible future
> Boston PDML meet-up for an afternoon of street photography. Miserere
> is required to show up for this one because it's his genre ;-)

If we plan this with enough time (you know, more than 2 days, Mark?),
then I'll make it. When is your Spring break?

Coincidently, at the dinner party I went to yesterday I chatted to a
guy who had recently purchased two of Peter Lik's huge panoramic
prints for $10k or so (for both). For those who don't know who Peter
Lik is, he's to landscape photography what Madonna is to pop music.
He's got it all figured out, and as you can tell from the video where
he explains his latest photograph (The Tree of Life), he's got some
great BS art talk going on too:

http://www.peterlik.com/tree-life

Back to Mark's post, I found it funny that Christine took her time
observing you guys before she introduced herself. C'mon guys, you've
gotta look less shady! :-D

> I got to play with Sam's K-X for a bit and he hot to try out my 21 Ltd lens.

Will you stop doing that, Mark!?!? Ever since you let me try out your
21 Ltd I've been wanting one, despite the fact I have no need for, nor
can I afford it.

Bad Mark, bad!

 --M.

--