Oh, geeze. Typo. Frank, I didn't not mean what I wrote. I meant Bikespotting. Sorry about that. I apologize!!! Cheers, Christine

p.s. I'm not even sure how that happened. the B & P aren't even neighbors on the keyboard!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 1:41 AM
Subject: RE: GESO - Bikespotting

Way to go, Frank!  Big congrats on the Pikespotting gig.  [...]

I think you're mistaking him for Josef Koudelka:

http://tinyurl.com/yecmtsj

http://images.google.co.uk/images?rlz=1C1CHMA_en-GBGB339GB339&sourceid=chrom
e&q=koudelka+gypsies&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=bAeSS4aCMobw0wTfksXxDA&sa=X&oi=image_r
esult_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBsQsAQwAw