I tried posting a couple of questions from my phone, but they didn't show up.

The SCN modes do various things to set the exposure. Some of them seem to diddle with color balance, saturation etc. Are those settings preserved so that if you process the raw file in lightroom, they'll show up in the jpeg it produces?

The manual mentioned a couple of lenses where the on camera flash will only work in full power mode. I assume that this means no ttl preflash. It would be wonderful if I could make this happen at will. Is this the case with any aperture ring only lenses? Or with any lens with the aperture set by the ring and not the body?

As a thread tie-in, add a feature I want: Being able to set the on camera flash to fire once, at a set level, so I can use it to trigger manual flashes, or so that I can control the amount of fill I can get from it.

The manual briefly mentioned CTE, Color Temperature Enhancement. What is this? How does it work? Why would I want it? I didn't see a more detailed description anyplace.