From: Joseph McAllister
> The more MegaEuroTyreCenterPlazaWorldOfWheels'R'UsInternational sign > says, the more the enterprise is likely to be a guy with an old > Machine_That_Goes_Pfff in uncle's garage, a barely used bling alloy > rim nailed to the wall in the line of careful interior design.
>
> With the exception of "Tyres filled with premium fresh rural air > here" sign (reportedly) spotted somewhere in the country.

Funny. We have those all over here. :-) But we have Costco, who fills your tires with Nitrogen (for temperature stability in tires suburban housewives drag race on our super freeways while the kids are in school and the mate's at work). Just look for the green valve caps on the tires.

I'll have to check that out.

Tires on my Focus came with nitro-fill from the dealer. Just got a notice my years's membership will expire this month. I was debating whether to renew.

The big problem has been a scarcity of locations where I can get the tires topped up if needed when I was traveling. FWIW, it does appear the tires don't leak down as fast with the nitro-fill.

I joined Costco last month to use their mini-lab for printing, guess I'll have to check about getting the nitro-fill from there as well. Probably help with the location availability problem as well.