I didn't suggest it, but I thought I'd try my hand.  Just quick and dirty.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/lookhere/4411426148_739ba8cd9e_o-bw.htm

On 3/7/2010 7:23 AM, David Savage wrote:
Thanks to all for your comment.

I also initially though B&W for this shot but I couldn't get a decent
rendering. I dialled the red saturation back to baseline&  added some
of the orange&  yellow back in (I fully desaturate, play with the
colour temp, global saturation&  curves adjustments for my B&W
conversions in LR).

But those who suggested it, please feel free to give it a go.

Cheers,

Dave