On 8 March 2010 11:31, mike wilson <m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Talking of which, I followed a showroom condition BX Sport in the slush and
> salt the other day.  Was very suprised to see such a good condition one out
> on roads like that.

Strange indeed.
BXes were pretty rust resistant though, even in our climate/road
maintenance chemistry - corrosion never was a problem.
Perhaps he/she was testing this, using the rare opportunity. Glad to
see UK having (salty) taste of continental winter, sorry :)
Extinct species, BXes. I sold mine 'BX bluesmobile edition' in 2006, I
heard it died a year ago.
Wasn't exactly in showroom condition though, as you may remember.
Then the Xantia went for retirement to my retired father, who is busy
keeping her alive.
 And I am busy emitting  greenhouse gases from 4.0  prius  in the mud:)

cheers
tm