The thought of passing a bicycle!!!!  AAAARRRRGGGGG.

On 3/8/2010 9:09 AM, Tim Øsleby wrote:
She looks remarkably fit for coming directly from labour. Must be all
that cycling.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/

2010/3/7 frank theriault<knarftheria...@gmail.com>:
One for the bike crowd.

This weekend is Toronto's annual Bike Show.  I don't go any more
because the cheap bargains are no longer anywhere to be seen.
However, one can get some big ticket items at amazing prices if you
get there early.  My room mate's girlfriend Christina got there early
and bought this lovely Cervelo T3:

http://mondociclismo.blogspot.com/2010/03/christinas-new-baby.html

Aluminium frame, full Shimano Ultegra gruppo, it's light and
beautiful.  She was happy to have her new baby's portrait taken before
taking it out on its inaugural ride this morning.  It's now 7:30 pm
and she's still not back.  Must be some ride!

;-)

Taken with the *istD and Vivitar S1 f3.8 constant aperture 24-48mm.  I
keep forgetting how lovely and sharp this lens is.  And almost
distortion-free (this was taken at 24mm).

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 I've just upgraded to Thunderbird 3.0 and the
interface subtly weird.\par
}