Whoa, there I thought you were reviewing Theriault for a moment.

On 3/8/2010 6:50 PM, Bill Sawyer wrote:
I did visit Sunday, and it is well worth the effort. It's a larger show than
I expected, covering four rooms in a special exhibit area. It opens off of
the Diego Rivera Court, which is fitting as about 1/2 of the images were
taken inside Ford's Rouge plant. This is also a perfect bookend to the
recently departed Avedon Exhibit, in visual style. Given that Frank started
his American career as a fashion photographer, it is hard to imagine a more
dramatic difference. Lots of grain, missed focus, wayward exposures and
subjects about to fall off of one side of the frame or the other. Very
effective in expressing himself, though.

It's stays up to July 3, so there is lot's of time.

Bill Sawyer

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of paul
stenquist
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 7:16 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Robert Frank Detroit Pics at DIA

Well, we can wait until then. Although I'm sure Bill Sawyer will preview it
for us. I'm busy now as well, and the show runs until May.
Paul

On Mar 6, 2010, at 12:02 AM, Ken Waller wrote:

I'd like to attend but will be out of the area until the 15th.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Sawyer"<wsaw...@twmi.rr.com>