Sometimes I'll overlay a grain pattern, supposed to be TMAX but with a bit of play with the layer it can look kind of like Tri-X, on my B&W conversions. It's funny but it seems to bring out detail where it's been minimized by the digital process. Sometimes I miss film,. but don't feel like messing around with the chemicals.