On 3/10/2010 9:37 AM, Tomek Machnik wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:52:02 +0100 eckinator<eckina...@gmail.com>  wrote:

2010/3/10 mike wilson<m.9.wil...@ntlworld.com>:
That's KXs banned on at least transAtlantic flights, now.
you must be talking of a plastic explosive of the same name... ]=)
I'll just say I'm a k-xen buddhist and it is a meditative aid...

You forgot the mention the lingering body cavity search.

Current security policy provides a special bonus for buddhist.
Series of free* electric shocks, to help you meditate deeper.
*terms and conditions apply

I have no chance to fly anywhere since going darkside.
- What's in the bag, sir?
- It's a small canon... [with foreign accent]
- BZZZZZZZZZZ (an onomatopoeia for being electrocuted)

tm

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}