Here's the latest on the book project and where thing stand now.
Things are running slightly behind schedule, but not enough to cause
problems.

By this past Monday we had finished tallying the votes and comments
from members of the book team and arrived at the selection of photos
that will appear in the book.

>From the photos selected, we gathered the ones that are eligible for
the Chicago exhibit and passed them on to Sue Barton, the curator. She
expects to have her decisions made by the end of this coming weekend.

When the exhibit photos are decided upon I will contact the individual
photographers to request a large, high-res file and payment for
printing/framing. The quicker people respond to this the better.

I've just placed an order for a couple of hundred dollars worth of
paper and ink. I'll be re-calibrating and re-profiling the printer
this weekend. Spring Break begins in a couple of days and I hope to
get a lot of printing done next week.

More information as it becomes available!