On my way home from taking care of an errand, I took a street (Bogue Rd) I
hadn't been on for some years. I recorded this east facing barn and, early this
AM, returned with some gear.
It's sits on an island of property surrounded by apartments and other
commercial structures. Had to shoot through what we call a cyclone fence which
resulted in my needing to heavily crop. Wanted to include the entire barn, but
wasn't possible.
Without a lot of enthusiasm, am offering a portion. Love the detail in the orig
file. I have a bit of a problem with the barn peak/large tree weight so near
the center, but WTH, I had a brief moment with a camera.

Jack

Comments always welcome.

K20, DA 16~45, hand held

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=462