Thanks Ann, I thought of "cloning" them out but decided against it, I'll give
your suggestion a try, thanks.

Best regards,

John
From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
[ann...@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: 13 March 2010 17:11
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Robin  [Scanned] [Spam score:8%]

Wonderfully sharp birdie and very pleasing - a perfect filed guide
photo... however... re the branches..
Yeah, a bit distracting - not the darker one, but the light one... if
you could darken that a bit I think it
would improve the shot... my eye kept going to it.  Not bad at all  in
general to have OOF branches
in the background -- pretty good Bokeh despite that.

That's a nit , of course, but since the bird is so splendid  worth fixin
I think.

ann