From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of David Mann
[dm...@bluemoon.net.nz]
Sent: 14 March 2010 05:38
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Robin [Scanned] [Spam score:8%]

On Mar 13, 2010, at 11:24 AM, John Whittingham wrote:

> Taken locally: K20D DA*300/4, comment and critique welcome:
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=10798410

Lovely photo.

Our little fantail friend came and helped us in the garden again today but I
was too busy with the pruning to go inside and get the camera.

He was behaving a bit like a cat, getting in the way all the time.  I realised
that my pruning was shaking the plant enough to scare insects out of the
foliage which he'd eat in flight.  Then he'd perch again and watch.  Very
chatty too, I think he was quite enjoying himself.

Dave