ha ha. Yes Bob I think I have some good stuff. I have sold some of my good stuff in the past but I have a few I could not bare to sell. But, I don't use it enough to justify keeping it and I know there are some avid Pentax users here that would appreciate them. So, I wanted to start here. I used to go by Pentxuser I think. Had a few LXs and an MZS and a PZ1. Loved the LXs and still miss them. I miss film but not the expense of it. I mostly just shoot my daughter's skating team now and my dog and cat, so there is not a lot of need for a lot of lenses. I am considering selling my K15mm, 20mmA2.8, 100mm 2.8, 100mm f4 macro with Pentax ring light, 200 f2.5, 400mm f5.6, 50mm A1.4, and a few more. I am going to have to do some research on what these are going for these days. While I don't mind offering them at a good price, I don't want to give them away either.
Vic