Are there indeed electrical contacts between the film back and the camera
back on the 645NII? I think I have to visit Pentax and take a look at it.
Anyway, Pentax have recently patented both a vacuum back and a digital back
for the 645. This could be interesting indeed. I had dropped the idea of
upgrading my 645N but if the new one has electrical contacts I'll reconsider.

Pål