On 16 March 2010 09:35, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> Miserere and I have decided on a mid-day meet-up to hang around
> downtown Boston for some street photography. We're meeting at the Park
> Street T station at 11:00 - late enough that I can get in my morning
> run :)

Also late enough that I can get in my morning nap  :-)

We're still working on the itinerary, so if anyone has any suggestions
of where to head to from Park St., they are welcome. I was thinking of
hanging around The Common a bit, then heading to the Farmer's Market
and around Quincy Market (there should be plenty of street
performers), then maybe the North End.

If people want to do lunch, the Boston Beerworks would fit into this
itinerary nicely. They do decent food and brew their own beers.

 --M.

--

    http://EnticingTheLight.com
    A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment