HI Marnie: Well, congrats on the sale, and what an adventure, driving around the country to find a new home--sounds like great fun to me. Fun pic below! Best wishes in finding a place you like! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: <eactiv...@aol.com>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: PESO - Small Town Laundromat

Sold and moved out of condo. On the road again,  looking at places I might
want to move to. Currently in Medford, OR. Next up is  Albuquerque, New
Mexico. Heh, technically I am homeless.

While visiting  the small town in Northern Northern California that my
father grew up in, I ran  across this.

Not a great photo, I just found it somewhat  amusing.

http://www.mapphotography.com/PAWS/pages/laundromat.htm

Marnie  aka Doe :-)