I should have titled this differently --
Really wanted a couple of guys who like techy problems to have a look...
It's a "What the hell happened here?" thing - The 30 sec vid has info beneath it
ann

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:

Submit one that is clearly NOT bewildering, and the rest of us will be
bewildered by your submission.  Therefore, you will satisfy the theme
better than most (and certainly better than mine).

Dan M