I know...  I haven't had one accepted since the voting was installed.
CW

DagT wrote:
Wow, great! They don´t like any of my pictures anymore .-)

DagT
http://www.thrane.name

Den 18. mars 2010 kl. 22.59 skrev Ken Waller:

No not my age, but the number of images accepted by the Pentax Gallery.
That makes 5 in the collection and 95 in the rest of the gallery.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f