On 3/18/2010 5:17 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Mat Maessen
On 3/17/10, paul stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Do you have a name? We generally have names here -- most of us have nothing to > hide. And those of us who do have something to hide, like Cotty and Frank, have > already been exposed:-). Of course a name is optional. But somehow a real honest to
> gosh name seems to make it all a bit more friendly.

I've known Z for 17 years now, and I can assure you he is a real
person. And everyone really does call him Z. It's easier than trying
to spell his last name.

I think you're under-estimating our creativity. ;-D

Let Brooks have a go, I'm sure it will be interesting.

--
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Courier
New;}}