On 3/17/2010 21:34, paul stenquist wrote:
Hi Z,
Are you the same "Z"  who rated thousands of photos on photo.net without ever
posting? No offense intended, just curious.

that person is obviously a usurper of my name and should be flogged with a roll of T-MAX... the only things i've looked at on photo.net are the pesos posted in the last few weeks (since i joined this list)

Do you have a name? We generally have names here -- most of us have nothing to
hide. And those of us who do have something to hide, like Cotty and Frank, have
already been exposed:-). Of course a name is optional. But somehow a real
honest to gosh name seems to make it all a bit more friendly.
mat covered this for me, but i'll answer anyway... the name on my license is 'mike' but i've gone by Z for so long, i tend to introduce myself that way in informal settings... even my wife calls me that.

In any case, welcome to the PDML.
thanks! it's good to be here :)

-Z